The Queer Caucus is looking for an Audio Technician to edit and produce all episodes of the podcast. This person would be responsible for crafting succinct, thoughtful, and concise episodes that fit within the mission and brand of The Queer Caucus.
- Edit and condense audio recorded by the co-hosts to fit into a standard episodic format.
- Work with co-hosts to ensure that all episodes reflect the intention of the co-hosts.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education is required (preferred, but not mandatory).
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with people from a variety of culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Effective communications skills including an ability to write and speak persuasively about the podcast.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Ability to work independently while also working with the co-hosts
$18.00 - $25.00 per hour (negotiable)
Please submit all job inquiries to with a resume, cover, and at least three references.